United by common vision and values, the Global Youth Coalition engages in unleashing a global, gospel-centered movement of Christ-like, disciple-making, multiplying ministries among younger generation leaders to reach 2.3 billion young people. We train the trainers by equipping local church youth ministry leaders in biblical strategies through partnerships with new and existing ministries.
- 2.3 billion young people live in a world of darkness, filled with fear, pain, rejection, and certain death.
- Only JESUS offers them Light in their darkness, Peace in their pain, Love in their rejection, and Hope in their certain death.
- In the 1st century Jesus revealed to the world who He is by
- …His perfect life
- …His death on the Cross to forgive our sin
- …His resurrection from the dead to give us life now and forever.
- In the 21st century the Global Youth Coalition passionately desires to point young people to Jesus—to show them how they can follow Him, become a maturing disciple, and then make disciples in all nations—until the whole world knows that Jesus is Lord!
The Global Youth Coalition enthusiastically affirms the message of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom. We desire to make disciples, people like Jesus, in every nation that they too become messengers of the Kingdom of God to every nation—resulting in the completion of Jesus’ mission to the world’s 2.3 billion young people.
We Believe In…
The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His Personal return in power and glory.
The Salvation of lost and sinful man through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit, by who’s indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Unity of the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ.
The Resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.